Sanskriti KMV School: Alumni
Just as a tiny little spark, is a hope for a flame.
And so is, a tiny little step, a path towards achievement.
A brief outline of school’s achievements-
This is a moment of utmost substance when, Sanskriti KMV School escalades with a history of 16 years, beginning its journey from the session 2003-04. With a visible growth in all directions and dimensions, it draws a feeling of contentment, desire for exploring our potential and rediscovering for the coming years.
With the ever widening mission and vision horizons of Sanskriti KMV School, has taken a path to the service of the society, as the Sanskriti KMV Family strives in all respects, to deliver the best to the stake holders. Over the session 2003-04 and till to date, school’s progress is evident from the achievements and exposure from the city to international levels.
No doubt, it is the authentically deep policies, transparent proceedings, morally engraved values that makes us stand apart in the community. Taking a ride towards the pages of history, schools has surely grown up from an infant to a promising youngster, traversing all the stages of carving, grooming and enriching with an endless circle of fine tuning.
Our students who completed their education from Sanskriti KMV School, have taken their path to higher studies in India and Aboard. Many have taken their charge on the professional front in Management, Medical Sciences, Banking, Technical, Teaching and many more areas. Academics as the most integral part of education, fits into the framework with the dedicated teaching, one to one trouble shooting and support system by the experienced faculty.
- For the session 2017-18, we had more than 30 students with a score between 80% - 100%. Grade X students scored an appreciable result with the introduction of new examination system by CBSE for 2017-18 onwards.
- Recalling our hosting of Regional Level CBSE Science Exhibition, thrice, itself proves the word of faith that the school carries in its field. Each session, school students had represented in National Level CBSE Science Exhibition, with a recent mention of exhibit in Mount Abu School, New Delhi.
- Our students participated in Five days Inspire Internship Program, held at KANYA MAHA VIDYLAYA, an excellent avenue for scientific skill and intellect development. School team participated at State level Inspire Manak Award, HRD, Government Of India. School’s remarkable participation on the benchmarked event in coordination with PGSC are the much awaited moments for all, namely, NIGHT SKY VISION and INTERNATIONAL DAYS.
- In hand, with a national mission of Khelo India Khelo, Sanskriti KMV School, had made an indelible mark in the sports arena with more than 800 students equipped in various sports field including athletic, taekwondo, soft tennis, net ball, cricket, fencing, volleyball, basketball and adventure sports. School’s merit representations in tournaments at International Level, in Hiroshima (Japan) and at National Level in Kanya Kumari, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Ahmadabad, Agra, Amritsar, Chandigarh and other innumerable places has given a visible boost since the last sessions, bringing home many laurels.
- School very fruitfully and in true spirits of education, held three international trips to USA, Canada and Australia. Indeed the level of confidence and pride that the teachers and students experience while representing their country and school, can only be felt only when we are off the grounds of our motherland.
- Another aspect of infusing nationalism through outdoor education is the TRIP to the National Capital, New Delhi with a special visit to the PRESIDENT HOUSE and the Parliament House. A trip not to be missed each year.
- Continuing on the Internationally Integrated Journey, British Council has once again awarded Sanskriti KMV School with the International School Award 2018-2021, accreditation for holding 8 international projects approved by British Council. The projects aimed with integrated subject learning, communication and presentations, called for international school partnerships with more than 30 schools across the globe, namely UK, USA, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, France, Romania, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Kabul, Nepal, Kenya.
- A team of 7 students represented the state for International Youth Encounter Leadership Program in Jaipur in 2018.
- School teams are tough competitors in performing arts, literary events and creative presentations. With the scores of in-house events, interschool programs and contests, Olympiads, zonal state and district competitions and tournaments all are solely directed to let the child discover, grow excel and lead.
- Telecast of school student’s performances on Doordarshan, AIR and FM channels is a regular feature.
- For the social cause, schools highly appreciative work in School Enterprise Challenge is identified and contribution for the environmental cause with active working with PAHAL, an NGO for the social cause. With a belief in sharpening our axes, Skill Development Sessions for students, teachers and parents are a routine feature.
- School platform was identified by the city administration, for choosing Sanskriti KMV School as the launch pad for the city’s E-Challan Project.
- Principal’s representation in International Seminars, Conclaves, Conferences and National Projects, Doordarshan and On AIR Interviews is always a matter of attention and appreciation.
Indeed a path of SANSKRITI KMV SCHOOL is no less than an epic comprising of promises challenges, solutions and achievements and so is OURS.
Success isn't always about greatness.
It's about consistency.
Consistent hard work leads to success.
Greatness arises with success.
Mrs Rachna Monga